Scope of the Prize
The European Society for Clinical Investigation (ESCI) will fund outreach activities oriented to science communication or participative research initiatives in a European country with the aim to approach the society to basic/clinical research generating a higher impact on citizens’ daily lives and healthcare.
Potential activities that will be eligible to funding include:
- Activities for children: teaching/educational programs at schools, workshops for children, etc.
- Videos / webinars / other types of visual media that boosts public awareness of the positive role of research in society
- Science activities with public participation/participative research
- Hands-on experiments conducted by researchers that involve the general public
- Physicians and investigators working on science communication or basic, translational or clinical science residing in Europe.|
Applicants should submit online
Please upload all documents as ONE file!
Time frame application
The call will open February every year and the winner will be communicated during the ASM (June). The project should be implemented during the 12 months after the award. A final report on the activity should be sent to ESCI. Deadline of submission: March 31, 2021.
A committee composed by four ESCI Council Members (basic and clinical research) will evaluate the applications.
One grant per year will be funded with 1.000 Euros