Membership of the European Society of Clinical Investigation includes the online subscription to our monthly journal, the European Journal of Clinical Investigation.
Being a member of the European Society of Clinical Investigation you will benefit from:
- A free subscription to our monthly online journal, the European Journal of Clinical Investigation;
- 15% discount on all Wiley-Blackwell books;
- Registration to the annual congresses at the reduced rate for ESCI members.
ESCI membership fee is € 25,00 per year.
You can apply for ESCI membership by using the application form.
- Any young scientist under the age of 35 is considered a junior member of ESCI.
- Junior members receive the online European Journal of Clinical Investigation and have the same financial benefits as full members.
- Junior members are not allowed to vote during the Annual Business Meeting and are not eligible for any office.
Any company, corporation, organisation, or trust can apply for corporate membership in the Society. Applications shall be approved by the Council.