Scope of the Prize
The European Society for Clinical Investigation (ESCI) will award two Exploratory Grants per year to support translational research covering one of the area of interest of the society, which is conducted in one European institution.
- Applicants must be under 40 years old at the time of submitting their application.
- Basic or clinical researchers residing in Europe.
Older than 40 years old, residence outside of Europe.
Applicants should submit online
- a one-page short CV
- letter of motivation
- filled application form (download here)
- statement of support from the host institution
- letter of support of the mentor
Please upload all documents as pdf (preferred) or Word file.
Time frame application
The call will open December 1, 2023 and the winner will be attending the ASM (June 2024) to present the winning project. The project should be implemented in a maximum of 18 months and a full report should be sent to ESCI up to 60 days after the end of the project. Deadline of submission: March 1, 2024.
A committee composed by four ESCI Council Members (basic and clinical research) will evaluate the applications.
The 2 selected applicants will win € 10.000.